Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whole New World


How are you today?

I just came back after dropping my wife in the airport and thought of writing something. A little upset though considering the fact that I am married for just 3 months and she has to go home to see her mother who is not doing well. As normal human being we pass through similar phase of life all the time. Sadness,Depression, Heartbreak are a part of life. This consumes time and many a time life takes us to a new tangent.

We cannot be what we want to be by remaining what we are. So we need to change. We see changes happening around us and we being a positive human being,we try our best to adjust to the new environment. Yes, we try. The moment we use the word try we also indicate the inhibitions we carry within ourselves. So what is the best way to cope up with change. Anticipate change. We are required to prepare for it. We are required to understand it and more importantly we are required to be a part of it. It should not be enforced but we should be there to embrace it. Sounds very easy !

Time and Tide wait for none. yah , a common saying. Than why do we wait for things to happen rather than making those dreams happen for us. This is because of our laid back attitude which make us think that we are the best. Being a trainer I keep seeing people coming back to me with many stories. For the type of stories they come up you are required to go back to my last post. If you have gone there I would say that those and all the stories you have created so far are true. The irony is all those true stories are not helping us. We are not moving ahead. We make lot of money, working hard just to pay the government back in the first four months of the year and than prepare a portfolio to get rid of tax. This proves that we are not making enough. Hey !I met people saying that they are not working for money, they are not motivated by money. However, my friend, your cosmetics require money, your car needs money and your house too. So if not you, all your property seller, Car seller and many other people keep sending bills to you and they genuinely needs and are motivated by money.

We need to make money. There is a science of making money and we need to learn the art of it. "The Science of Getting Rich" is a successful book written by Wallace D. Wattles in 1910. The book is considered a classic and a philosophy which benefited many people like us.The ideas presented is simple and yet very powerful. As most of us believe that everything starts from a thought [ refer to my older post ] and ends with the thought becoming things we are required to nurture our brain to think right. In the past I have not only allowed my past to equal my future but to predict it. Very much a similar case with you. Right !

Finally I got you. The bottom line is we are required to think. We are required to make things happen for us. I am coming up with a whole lot of articles on this topic and help each one of you to achieve what you wanted to achieve.

Remember, you coming to the end of this articles means that you are not happy the way things are moving. You want to create and you want abundance. Lets work together to make things happen for both you and me.

Write your comments here so that I am aware that you are gearing up for a whole new world of prosperity and success. you can also write to me at shamsud.ahmed@gmail.com also let me know if you need a free copy of "Science of getting rich" You can visit the link below to download the ebook.

http://moviebuffandbookworm.blogspot.com/

I am coming back on this one soon.

Cheers and Keep Winning,

No comments:

Steve Jobs