Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What ever your dreams are


Many people have written many things on the Law of Attraction and most of everything that came our way is a little bit confusing.

Yes, it is possible for all of us to make things work for us. We can dream big and achiave our dreams. This is a introductory post to many post that would folow on this topic. As told earlier I am already working on a 2 day program on "How to attract abundance" which should be ready anytime from now. I the mean time I would like to request you to watch this wonderful video to start the process of Positive Thinking.




Thought for the Moment
Every experience we have is shaped by our core beliefs, attitudes, actions we choose to take, and choice of words. You can begin shifting to more joyful and rewarding experiences today.


In the past I have not only allowed my past to equal my future but to predict it. Are you doing the same time.

I am not here to sell anything. Hence I would try my best to keep things simple and lucid. I would give away all I have to make your life easy. The law of attraction also beleive in Gratitude without which we can make anything work for us.

When flowing water meets with obstacles on its path,
a blockage in it’s journey, it pauses. It increases in
volume and strength, filling up in front of the obstacle
and eventually spilling past it.”

-I Ching


What a great quote! If we could just take a lesson from the wisdom of the water

When we encounter obstacles, doesn’t it may sense to increase our strength to endure what is to come? Gather our strength so we can “spill past” the obstacles in our path.

What do you love to do that you have put on the back burner? Well, it’s time to do it!

Have you wanted to start a hobby?

Start a business?

Get in shape?

Take time for yourself?

Eat healthier?

Stop smoking?

Etc???

I will come back on this soon. Take time for reflection to see what you really want deep down and then just get started!

Cheers and Keep Winning,

Shamsud Ahmed

No comments:

Steve Jobs